YoWindow - Living Weather

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Say hello to Mummy Eena

FINALLY Baby Ayden has decided to come out and play!!! (after putting his poor mama through 20 hours or so of labour!). It feels so surreal that Lil' sis is a mother now and that I am an aunty. Wish I could have been there to hold her hand and talk to her......sighhhhh....Oh well, hopefully for the next one huh? Am also a bit disappointed that I won't be able to hold my nephew while he is still a newborn. I have NEVER held a newborn baby before (was saving that for a special occasion like when I have a baby of my own....or when Lil' sis has one) coz I have a phobia of carrying something so fragile in my arms since I have been known to be a lil' miss clumsy (hmmmm...well then, maybe it's a good thing his Mummy Eena ain't around huh?).

Welcome to the world baby Ayden! It may not be a perfect place but its just been made a lil better now with you in it. Mummy Eena and Papi Dickie can't wait to meet you! I hear your mama thinks you look a bit like me... you lucky baby you! haha ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...