YoWindow - Living Weather

Monday 11 April 2011

Of having company and feeling anxious

Family's here!!! Picked SIL and kids up at Geneva Airport yesterday and they'll be here for 2 weeks. We're happy to have company and the kids seem excited to be here but I do pity them coz we live in an apartment with thin walls and floors (albeit a nice apartment) so we hafta keep reminding em' not to make too much noise or to run around. I'm kinda nervous at the prospect of being their tour guide coz I haven't ventured out much in Switzerland (heck, I don't even quite know my way around Vevey itself!) not to mention cooking for em'.

Anyway, on another note, I was anxious and had difficulty sleeping last night after receiving the call from BIL telling me that Lil' sis was going into labour. I practically prayed myself to sleep hoping that when I wake up, everything will be fine and over and done with. However, she's still in labour as I'm writing this (think it's been about 8 hours now?). Hope Baby Koala comes out soon!!!! Will be going out with SIL and kids today and I know that I'll be thinking of Lil' sis the whole time.

Ok gtg get ready.... seems like everyone has taken their bath except me (I guess one thing good about having company is that now I can't laze around the house all day without bathing :P ). Can't have everyone waiting for the tour guide now can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...