YoWindow - Living Weather

Sunday 24 October 2010

He came, he read and he conquered (the computer)

SUCCESS!! Finally managed to get Mi Amor to read My Lil' Project while waiting for our boat to this lovely place.Never mind that I had to later give up the computer so that he could do his Fantasy Football team thingy. It was worth it seeing him smile and laugh at my writing (especially the ones about him). Hope he continues reading it once he's in Vevey (coz I won't be around to turn on the laptop, bugging him to read it).
Mi Amor making sure I don't write anything incriminating about him.Too late baby!


Next step, getting him to leave comments :)

2 comments:

  1. haha! big brother is watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Watch all you want...that ain't stopping me :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...