YoWindow - Living Weather

Monday 4 October 2010

Curb your enthusiasm

So there we were, the four of us, (my sis, BIL, Mi Amor and myself) up to our usual exciting Saturday night activity, i.e. the boys playing some stupid sports game on the XBOX, my sis falling asleep on the couch, and yours truly trying to entertain herself by looking at random stuff on the net.

Sis: Kakak has a blog!

Mi Amor : (takes eyes off the screen for half a second to look at me incredulously) You have a blog?!? WHY??? (quickly looks back to the TV)

Me: Something to do for when I get bored...(turns laptop around to show Mi Amor My Lil’ Project). Look Mi Amor...my blog!

Mi Amor : (eyes glued to the TV) yeah...nice, nice....
*prolly sensing the evil eye stare*
(eyes still glued to the TV, this time giving me the thumbs up sign)WOW..very NICE blog...very FUNNY!

Me: How would you know? You didn’t even look at it

Mi Amor: OK I’ll read it later...later we’ll blog together....

[The not so lil’ voice inside my head: WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BLOGGING TOGETHER?!?]


Moral of story: Put up naked pictures of hot babes in my blog to get Mi Amor’s attention

1 comment:

  1. really really great stuff! liverpool sucks btw

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...